Our members are both professionals in the food and wine business as well as non-professionals. All share a strong passion for fine dining. We work with hoteliers and restaurateurs to generate outstanding dinners, above the normal standard of the establishment. This allows chefs and maitres d’hôtel to be creative and produce exciting menus, where food and wine are carefully matched to produce a memorable and exciting dining experience, amid the camaraderie of the table.
If you would like to know more about the Chaine in Phuket, please look through this website and contact one of us. We hope to see you at one of our upcoming events
NEXT PHUKET CHAINE EVENT
FESTIVE DINNER WITH A VERY SPECIAL VISITING EXECUTIVE CHEF, SEAN CONNOLLY
ANGSANA LAGUNA PHUKET RESORT
19 DECEMBER 2016
Please find below the finalized menu for our Festive Dinner to be held at Bodega, Angsana Resort Laguna.
We have previously circulated the background of our visiting Executive Chef Sean Connelly but let us just repeat
Sean is arguably one of New Zealand – Australia’s best Chefs. Below is a list of just some of his accolades.
The Grill – 2 Hats 2016
Gusto – 1 Hat 2016
1 Chefs Hat NZ Cuisine ‘Good Food’ Awards 2015
2 Chefs Hats NZ Cuisine ‘Good Food’ Awards 2014
2 Chefs Hats NZ Cuisine ‘Good Food’ Awards 2013
Our 2016 Chaine Festive Dinner promises to be a very special dining experience.
The price for both members and their guests is 6,500 THB and we are limiting attendance
to 32 so there will be 4 tables of 8.
Bookings are not confirmed until payment is made
With Festive Season around the corner, we are pleased to announce our Chaine
Festive Dinner with a very special visiting Executive Chef, Sean Connolly.
Click to view detail of his biography.
- Champagne Gremillet, Brut Selection NV
- Gold Egg with Oscieta Cavier
- Moralhas de Moncao, Vinho Verde, 2014 Portugal
- Sean’s Main Lobster Salad
- Lablins & Fils, Chablis, 2012, Premiere Cru
- Orgy of Mushrooms Buffalo Ricotta Gnocchi
- Chateau Tauzinat L’Hermitage, 2012 St. Emilion Grand Cru
- Pan Fried Quail Chestnut Sausage, Bread Sauce and Pancetta
- Chateau Moulin du Cadet, 2011 St. Emilion Grand Cru Classe
- Tournedos Rossini Truffle Jus
- Chateau Haut Plantey, 2010 St. Emilion Grand Cru
- Selection of French Cheese Duck Fat Digestives and Dates
- Chateau Petit Faurie de Soutard, 2006 St. Emilion Grand Cru Classe
- Christmas Pudding Baked Glazed Figs and Egg Nog Sabayon
- Chateau Coutet, 2002 Sauternes Bersac
Time Reception: 7:00pm Dinner: 7:30pm
Dress Code Black Tie
DINNER BOOKINGS Bookings will only be confirmed on full payment. No reservation without payment.
For payment advice/ queries please contact Tom E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 089 8738011
Cancellation and Refund Policy
La Chaine events usually require special foods and wines to be purchased and we need to be fair to the hosting kitchen and other members
- cancellations should be made at least 48 hours prior to a dinner to qualify for a refund
- cancellations less than 48 hours of a dinner will not be entitled to a refund unless for serious illness, deaths of a family member or other such extenuating circumstances.
Please hold the date for what will be one of the finest Chaine dinners this year. Further details to follow shortly.